[FFmpeg-user] Problem downloading ffprobe for Mac

Greg Edwards gedwards2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 07:45:15 EEST 2021

Thanks Carl. The download site has come good today. I can get ffprobe 4.4
and ffplay 4.4 from there now. Apologies, I forget exactly where I got my
original ffmpeg 4.4 a few days ago, you know how it goes, you blast your
way through myriads of links to download something, ignoring "source
package" offers while searching for "standalone binaries", or the other way
around, and forget to take note of your trail. Ciao.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 15:59, Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com> wrote:

> On 7/18/2021 4:15 PM, Greg Edwards wrote:
> > I'm following the links fromhttp://ffmpeg.org/download.html   which
> lead to
> > "Static builds for MacOS 64-bit" but the page is not responding.
> >
> > The site "evermeet.cx" seems to be down, no response from
> > https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/
>
> According to the google cache-
> "It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 17, 2021 19:49:17 GMT."
>
> so it's probably just a temporary failure.
>
> z!

*Greg Edwards*