[FFmpeg-user] Installing ffmpeg and ffprobe onto android device

Nathan Sinclair nathan.sinclair at techmatics.co.nz
Tue Nov 2 02:32:28 EET 2021

We're attempting to build an app in order to make it seamless for our users
- view the video while also being able to video record or taking snapshots.
Forgot to mention that.

I don't think this will be an adequate case as a result. However it's an
interesting program. will keep an eye out for it.

Nathan