[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Get sample rate in mp3 files

Clayton Macleod cherrytwist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:04:39 EET 2022

> hi Clayton,

That wasn't me.  That was Reino.  I guess they're strict about formatting
rules around here.  I just joined yesterday, so don't ask me.  Seems a
little arbitrary to me, but if those are the rules and that's what they
want, alrighty...

I forgot to mention, you'll need to change one more thing in your loop.
Anywhere you previously referenced %%G in the loop will have to be changed
to reference temporary.mp3 instead, since you'll be renaming %%G to
temporary.mp3 at the start of the loop.

--
Clayton Macleod
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of