[FFmpeg-user] 回复: about HD530 using hevc_qsv encode 's problem

vango amd vango2008 at outlook.com
Thu Aug 3 19:14:09 EEST 2023

I’ve tried like this
ffmpeg -ss 10:00 -to 10:30 -i test.mkv -c:v hevc_qsv  test2.mkv
even not limit the time:
ffmpeg -i test.mkv -c:v hevc_qsv  test2.mkv

It’s not work, I think it’s about there’s some problem about seek index .everytime I press right key ,the audio works good ,only the video broken.

从 Windows 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>发送