[FFmpeg-user] looking for paid service for amr transcode on gpu

Jery soon greek_soon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:12:51 EEST 2023

Hi FFmpeg developers,
I'm Jim, from a Chinese telecom system provider, Genew Tech, and also a FFmpeg user.  We find that transcoding 3gpp amr-nb is the bottleneck of our service. It's currently done on CPU, we want to scale up the transcoding ability by ulitizing CUDA/GPU, it's a cheaper solution for us.
So, we want to know the feasibility of transcoding amr-nb on GPU, and we want to hire somebody can do it, please reply me if you are, really appreciate!