[FFmpeg-user] Which file formats can hold image subtitles (dvdsub) without other streams

bbb ffmpeg-user at bugblatterbeast.de
Mon Dec 4 20:18:34 EET 2023

Thanks Mark,

as Nicolas already pointed out, I was wrong about the mkv format. I see
you are using it for just a subtitle stream too in the first step.

Though my problem is already solved with that, what you wrote looks very
interesting. You are able to convert image subtitles to text? I really
should check out SubtitleEdit and that MKV toolkit too.

Regards,
Nils