[FFmpeg-user] kmsgrab and audio problem

KoreanFanOfficial koreanfanofficial at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 20:51:20 EET 2023

Show me your code where kmsrab working with alsa/pulse without any issue on
debian/arch system???? Cuz you cant, cuz this problem exist many years and
dont fixed. Do you even try to install debian/arch??? If you already
install arch/debian then you must know about this problem with kmsgrab and
alsa/pulse. Other strings in output from my code is useless, if you want to
help, install arch/debian, install ffmpeg from their repos, and test
kmsgrab with alsa and pulse.