[FFmpeg-user] How do I prevent this FFmpeg from removing the Exif metadata?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 14 14:07:20 EET 2023

Please don't send replies just to the sender.

I wish to use ffmpeg. Unless someone can categorically say 'ffmpeg can't
do that' I'd like to search for an answer in thif ffmpeg forum.

I've tried ImageMagick with various command combinations. None come
anywhere as near as that ffmpeg command in terms of clarity & file size
reduction. The most annoying thing is when viewing the resulting images
(I use both freecommander & irfanview) the scroll wheel to zoom in/out
becomes much more sensitive & I have to click the wheel many more times
to zoom in the equivalent amount.

DaveF