[FFmpeg-user] MXF file using mpeg2video in a windows environment

twge lltwgell lltwgell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 19:52:06 EET 2023

sorry for the sideway.

what kind of processing do you want to do?
I'm guessing from the commands that you want to overlay a logo image or
something similar?

I think it would be a good idea to first encode a simple video file (and
audio file) to XDCAM HD MXF with a simple command line,
then play it back on a Sony player to verify if the check passes.

As things stand now, there are so many factors that I am not certain which
part of the process stumped.

btw, japanese broadcast video editor myself, I too am troubled by the
rigors of XDCAM MXF format.

lltwgell