[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg default processing(invisible processing)

Bouke / Videotoolshed bouke at videotoolshed.com
Wed Dec 20 11:30:28 EET 2023

> On 19 Dec 2023, at 17:24, Erik Dobberkau <erik.dobberkau at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> @Shuto: I'm sure you've noticed already that you will want to adjust the
>> frame rate (option "-r"). But I'm not sure if that does also require an
>> adjustment of the -bufsize .
>>

> @Bouke: and it works without explicitly specifying a GOP size of 12 (for
> 50Hz ---- 15 for 60-ish Hz) and a b-frame interval of 2 ?

Hi Eric,
Yup, this is the output of my (commercial) SpotXML app.
https://www.videotoolshed.com/product/spotxml/ <https://www.videotoolshed.com/product/spotxml/>

Broadcasters over here have a Baton, an it eats the files.
(This particular one would be rejected cause having a non 5 sec multiple duration, and of course the volume change is very strange, resolution change probably not needed, I took the first stupid clip I found…)

Bouke

videotoolshed.com
Van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS Nijmegen, the Netherlands
+31 6 21817248
If you want to send me large files, please use:
https://videotoolshed.wetransfer.com/