[FFmpeg-user] sntsc

Mark Filipak markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 00:15:12 EET 2023

On 12/26/23 16:03, Bouke / edit 'B wrote:

>> On 26 Dec 2023, at 21:13, Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How about stopping trolling if you know it all?
>
> The ‘imdb’ in your mail address makes you an even bigger jerk.

It was a left over account from when imdb ended its forum. It means nothing.
For a long time I used spoofed 'From:' addresses but neither Gmail or my ISP allows that any longer.
I'd use my real email address but ffmpeg.org publishes email addresses in the archive.

I'm sorry you think I'm trolling. I've been here for maybe 10 years and normally post maybe a
half-dozen posts per year. Is that trolling?