[FFmpeg-user] sntsc

Mark Filipak markfilipak.trash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:53:44 EET 2023

On 12/27/23 01:58, Kieran O Leary wrote:
> On Tue 26 Dec 2023 at 22:53, Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com>
>> Oh, no! Mister Billipedia!  Hahahaha... (where people who are as ill
>> informed as you are, get to
>> pontificate)
>

> I think you must have misread the tone of Devin’s email, and I would hardly
> call him ill informed. His post was constructive and your language will
> only derail threads like this.

Oh, I did not mean it like that. I meant the general 'you' as in 'you, the reader', as in 'people
who are as ill informed as _they_ are'. I sincerely didn't mean Devon.

But you are entirely justified in your objection. You read it differently, but your reading is
reasonable and reasoned, I must admit. I sincerely apologize. I meant no harm. I certainly didn't
mean to denigrate Devon. I only meant to denigrate Wikipedia.

Peace and love. Please forgive my overly hasty post. I am appropriately chastened. In the future, I
will try harder to express my true meanings.

So sorry
-- Mark.