[FFmpeg-user] New user question - please

Patrick Cusack patrickcusack at mac.com
Sat Feb 4 19:52:58 EET 2023

I would encourage people in this forum to be critical to the ends of building other people up. Iron sharpens iron, but sadly the Participants on this thread just care to tear people down. Good luck. This is the last time I’ll be around the ffmpeg mailing list. I’m seen too many of these threads. I have real life issues to focus on.  I won’t care to chime in again on any issue. And yes, asking someone to post their command is the first request everyone makes.

Good luck guys,

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone