[FFmpeg-user] errors in encoding avc x264 to av1 using latest ffmpeg libaom linux

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Feb 7 00:50:16 EET 2023

Hello,

Please do not top-post on this list (that is, place your reply -below- what
you're quoting, not above (yes, you can do this with gmail).

On 2/2/2023 5:42 PM, Guddla Rupesh wrote:
> Another intresting thing is that I have to downloaded the source code tar
> ball of ffmpeg from its original site and it's size was 11 mb while the
> size of source code from git was 390 mb.

If you did a 'git clone' from the repo, you will have downloaded not only
the current version of everything, but all the history, too (in the .git
directory).

Later,

z!