[FFmpeg-user] How to split webm files quickly?

Vincent Deconinck vincent at deconinck.info
Wed Jul 5 03:10:56 EEST 2023

> I currently manually specify the start and end time of each clip.
> Since I want to split videos of equal length say 15 minutes, is there
> an easy way to do this without I manually specific the start and end
> time?
Again, please don't use top-posting. This is against the rules of this
mailing-list.
See
https://ffmpeg.org/mailing-list-faq.html#What-is-top_002dposting_003f-1
for more information.

Regarding the splitting at regular interval, this is out of the scope of
ffmpeg.
I suggest you call ffmpeg from a scripting language (un*x shell, or
batch or powershell on Windows), or any other language such as Python to
compute start and end times.

Kind regards

     Vincent