[FFmpeg-user] Issue with ffmpeg 8:4.3.6-0+deb 11u1+rpt2 ?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jul 10 19:53:07 EEST 2023

Am 10.07.23 um 17:29 schrieb Gordon Train:
> Sounds like l have the wrong mail list.
>
> I asked about ffmpeg because cv.Videowriter uses ffmpeg as default
> according to..
>
> https://docs.opencv.org/3.4/dd/d9e/classcv_1_1VideoWriter.html

you have a script which is using some random binary using libav (ffmpeg
libraries) below - besides that this is the mailing-list for the
ffmpeg-binary (ffmpeg -i inputfile -params outputfile") write bugreports
for the upper layer projects

you can't provide any useful information for
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user because *you ar enot* a
user of it from a sfotware level point of view

you are consuming some random software which is using it