[FFmpeg-user] 回复: 回复: Unable to compile(configure failed) ffmpeg on Ubuntu20.04

Ferdi Scholten ferdi at sttc-nlp.nl
Mon Jul 31 18:56:34 EEST 2023

Sorry for the unreadable HTML. Now switched to txt only.
> Am 31.07.23 um 12:00 schrieb 玄原 via ffmpeg-user:
> > Commented inline.
>
> get some useful mail-client
>
> that crap had already html-entities in your initial mail and is
> producing unreadable HTML nonsense
>
> anyways, it's idiotic talking about the NASM version when you disable
> ASM altogehter

These dependencies are for the latest version, they have changed
considerably in the past years, likely you are missing some (now
deprecated or removed) dependencies. There are many "fatal errors" in
your log indicating some missing libraries, some of them expected, for
example you do not have windows libraries on Ubuntu so these tests fail
by default (unless you want to cross compile). Go through the logs and
checkout all these errors and try to install the corresponding (dev)
packages.

Or better: update to the latest version.
Apparently if you want h265 support in the flv container, officially
this is not supported by the flv container and since it is also
officially dead, will never be added by FFmpeg.
You can however patch it in, even in version 6.0, you will need to use
this: https://github.com/runner365/ffmpeg_rtmp_h265