[FFmpeg-user] Extracted Audio not in Sync with Video

Josh jnfo-d at grauman.com
Thu Nov 2 19:25:25 EET 2023

Sorry for top posting again, forgot about that!

So this worked. I added "[1]rubberband=tempo=.99991[aud];" to the filters
and now the audio and video all sync properly.

But this created a new problem. Now the audio has some slight distortion.
It almost sounds like an mp3 that doesn't have a high enough bitrate. It's
very faint, and most people probably wouldn't notice it, but I can
definitely hear it. Are there other ways so change the tempo that won't
distort the sound?

Josh