[FFmpeg-user] Seeking Efficient Video Redaction Using FFMPEG with Limited Memory Usage

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Nov 7 19:45:54 EET 2023

On 11/7/2023 9:40 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> Do you have actual proof for such claims?

I do not need to "prove" my opinion. You're free to agree or not, and if you
feel it's not correct or appropriate to provide other information. (I do
know from my own experience that what I think the OP was taking about is
fairly easy in OpenShot. You can accept that or not.)

Or, _you_ could actually try to help the OP and answer their questions. You
have not done so, and seldom do at all.

z!