[FFmpeg-user] Seeking Efficient Video Redaction Using FFMPEG with Limited Memory Usage

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:07:34 EET 2023

вт, 7 нояб. 2023 г., 20:57 Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com>:

> On 11/7/2023 10:00 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> > I can answer it,
>
> Then DO SO! There's no reason to hold back.

well, I am not sure if anything can pull 2000 filters ON TOP of each other
(src-> f1 -> f2 -> f3 ... -> f2000 ->end)

but applying dynamic selection of some (software, single input/output, same
kind) filters pissible over timeline in CinelerraGG

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/

Paul also did make another GUI for complex filtergraphs (second link)

https://github.com/RomanSichkaruk/FFmpegGUI

https://github.com/richardpl/lavfi-preview