[FFmpeg-user] A question about video codecs.

David Bernat david.bernat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:38:07 EEST 2023

I would like to see FFMPEG support "VR/AR" codecs. These are optimized
protocol buffers using dimensional reduction techniques. Nothing smart
Sophmores cannot understand.
I personally want no association to any operating company such as Meta.
Would any readers be interested in discussing a two year build plan for
either FFMPEG or a similar build?
Email me directly to avoid spamming the entire list until we know the
project is solid for the FFMPEG community?

Lastly: I would like to continue building a cloud based infrastructure for
video. Software engineers or audio/video engineers interested could
consider reaching out to me directly. Thanks!
10/10 FFMPEG!
https://newatlas.com/vr/meta-photorealistic-avatars/