[FFmpeg-user] How to add additional audio streams to mkv file

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at lake.dti.ne.jp
Mon Oct 16 02:22:11 EEST 2023

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [FFmpeg-user] How to add additional audio streams to mkv file
  Date & Time: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 01:12:58 +0200

[UZ] == Ulf Zibis <Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de> has written:

UZ>  Hi,

UZ>  is there a tutorial on how to add additional audio streams to mkv file?

UZ>  I didn't find any information in ffmpeg documentation and wiki.

It is usual to use mkvtoolnix.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                             mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Companies have come to view generative AI as a kind of monster that
	  must be fed at all costs―even if it isn’t always clear what exactly
	  that data is needed for or what those future AI systems might end up
	  doing."

        -- Generative AI Is Making Companies Even More Thirsty for Your Data --