[FFmpeg-user] Change only video

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Mon Oct 16 14:50:44 EEST 2023

I have started with creating YouTube videos. A lot to learn. I want to
use ffmpeg to help me and it does. :-D
But there are a lot of things I do not know at the moment.
For example: if I have a video where I want to change for a short
while only the video, but not the audio.
Say I have a video A of five minutes B of 3 seconds and C of 5
seconds.
At 2:12 I want to use the video of video B instead of video A, but
keep the sound of video A.
And at 3:41 I want to do the same thing with video C.
How would I do that?

And what if I want to switch the video and merge the audio?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer