[FFmpeg-user] Extracted Audio not in Sync with Video

凯迪软件(咨询、售后) ikaidi at qq.com
Tue Oct 31 02:17:03 EET 2023

ffmpeg -y -i "v1-ed.mp4" -i "a1-ed.wav" -filter_complex "[1]anull[aud]; [0]fade=t=out:st=6673.87:n=24[out]" -strict experimental -shortest -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 "lecture.mp4"

你试试使用这个命令,看看能否解决你的问题。
You can try using this command to see if it can solve your problem.

The translation in English is: "Try canceling the fade-in and fade-out effect you added."

china kaidi