[FFmpeg-user] stream frames using Ethernet camera

Naveen.B navins.2006 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:08:40 EEST 2023

Hello,

could this ticket be deprecated to be not visible in google search or how
can I raise it for deprecation? I see some of the confidential information
highlighted which I forgot to mask it out.
In google search this ticket is clearly visible to the public, where some
of the confidential information is visible.

Thanks,
Naveen B.