[FFmpeg-user] buffer underflow (?)

H. Vidal, Jr. hvidal at tesseract-tech.com
Fri Sep 29 18:48:46 EEST 2023

Semantics are a little different presumably but the concept
is the same: presumably, an underflow condition exists when
a consuming process may have the expectation of available data
but cannot satisfy that consumption because of (presumably
then unavailable, perhaps by error) lack of producer data.

Fair guess? Welcome to corrections if incorrect. Did not write
ffmpeg. Have written video software with underflow considerations.

Can we please stop with the 'my code's bigger than yours' now?

hv