[FFmpeg-user] The lower part of h264-qsv encoded image is smeared

李予 3137772569 at qq.com
Sat Apr 6 10:15:37 EEST 2024

My computer is Intel 12 Gen CPU (i7-12650), Windows 11 system, and I use h264-qsv encoder.
Because I take pictures while the car is driving, I set all I frames instead of B frames and P frames, and set the quality parameter to 20. The specific settings are as follows:

video_codec_context->gop_size = 1
video_codec_context->max_b_frames = 0

video_codec_context->qmin = 20
video_codec_context->qmax = 20
 But after running, the lower part of the encoded image disappears. Is there something wrong with the setting? Thanks a lot.

李予
3137772569 at qq.com