[FFmpeg-user] Unresolved concatenation and subtitle problems

Mark Filipak markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 05:47:56 EET 2024

One last note.

The concatenation is I-frame..I-frame+I-frame..I-frame.
So I should find a pair of back-to-back I-frames.
Not found.
Instead there appears to be a few hundred mixed up packets (I think ...can't be sure due to the
unreliability-primitive nature of the tools).
I remind the reader about the 5 stutters and 3 flashes at the join. I previously wrote that the
stutter duration is 2 seconds. It is not. It is approximately 6 seconds.

I made clean trims, but the concatenation is flawed.

-- Mark.