[FFmpeg-user] How to use the ffmpeg to real-time base TS analyze ?

Nandor Nemoda infodoublen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:40:48 EET 2024

Hi All,

I would like to ask your expert help with my goal.

I have a *PCI* broadcast video card and want to check the sent and received
transport stream (*real-time*). Specifically, I want to know if there were
any signal losses and, if so, when did they occur. I don't need a lot of
videos to encode/decode options at the moment, just a simple test to see if
there were any issues during a one-hour period.

Can you write a little example or commands& parameters that I should use to
achieve this target?

Many thanks to everyone who can assist me. :)

Br,

Peter