[FFmpeg-user] Illustration review, Streams and GOP Frame Reordering [was: a couple of things to look at]

Rob Hallam ffmpeg at roberthallam.com
Mon Mar 4 13:25:13 EET 2024

The visuals look good! Nice work. I don't want to detract from that, but:

On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 at 00:11, Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/03/2024 18.33, Jim DeLaHunt wrote:
> >... It is hard to count out 45 from single-digit numbers. 00..44 would be much clearer.
>
> I agree, and I would have "0..44" if I could. If I used 2-digit numbers, I'd have to almost double
> the table width. The issue is that FireFox doesn't support 'font-size' style, so making the font
> smaller to fit can't be done.

Firefox does support font-size:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/font-size

You've set font-size a few times in your CSS:

```
.big{font-size:120%}
.serif{font-family:serif;font-size:0.8em;line-height:0.95em;letter-spacing:0.04em}
.small{font-size:85%}
```

Perhaps your issue is that font-size is getting set somewhere that is
higher in precedence, and so when you're trying to set it for the
table it's using that value instead of what you set? Just a guess, I
haven't dug deep into your html+css.

Cheers,
Rob