[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Fonts encoding

. csant . csant at csant.info
Fri Nov 28 15:23:56 CET 2003

hi,

> I use precompiled Movie Player for Win32 dev-CVS-031013-22:58-3.2.3 prepared
> by claudio.santambrogio aka csant, because I could not compile mplayer from
> sources (I am not an expert with compilations tricks, I rather need a kind
> of guide).
> README and docs/* do not contain any information about encoding (there is no
> man for mplayer either). I would be grateful if anyone could help me
> compilation mplayer on cygwin.

manpage is in the installation directory.
in the README it specifies that i have excluded the mencoder from the
package - it should be clear also from the download page which files
exactly are included.

the docs included are all there is - although there might be some more
updated versions on the mplayerhq.hu page. the included binaries are the
latest CVS release of the mplayer for win32.

regards, csant.