[MPlayer-dev-eng] demux_rawdv.c

Rudolf Marek MAREKR2 at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Wed Apr 2 16:32:58 CEST 2003

Hello,

There is a bug in this file when dealing with 2GB or more video.

I just needed to encode it so I changed all filepos ints to long long. I
guess it is not good idea. But I dont find any more info about that.
There is a LARGEFILE (or smth) define during compilation so all places
should be ifdefed ?

I mean on this level of abstraction is still neccessary to deal with ints and
long long instead putting there long long only?

Please help me with that and I will make a propper patch for you. Or if
someone wants to do it on own here is the main problem:

   int current_frame;
    int frame_size;
-   int current_filepos;
+   long long current_filepos;

I made also some several (long long) conversions just for sure :)

Regards

	Rudolf