[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: XviD B-Frame CBR and FQ encoding bugfix

elcabesa elcabesa at inwind.it
Wed Apr 2 23:36:54 CEST 2003

> Good to know. :-) I just wonder when will it be.

 when dev-4-api will be  standard api=)
p.s if you want try it i have a patch for mplayer at this site

http://digilander.libero.it/elcabesa2002/

maybe configure file is not form last cvs.
i only chaged it becouse   new test for xvid installed is

echocheck "XviD"
cat > $TMPC << EOF
#include <xvid.h>
int main(void) { xvid_global(0, XVID_GBL_INIT,0,0); return 0; }
EOF
if test "$_xvid" != no && cc_check "$_xvidcore" -lm ; then

>And perhaps when your patch was ignored, yuou should try to post it once
>again.
just do it