[MPlayer-dev-eng] -lpangoft2-1.0

Michael Halcrow mhalcrow at cs.byu.edu
Mon Apr 7 03:42:25 CEST 2003

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 10:01:14PM +0200, Daniel Egger wrote:
> Am Die, 2003-04-01 um 08.15 schrieb Winner of tha face compo:
>
> > > : undefined reference to `FT_Get_First_Char'
> > GTK2, I presume. It's unusable broken shit, see above.
>
> You're talking nonsense, but never mind...
>
> Is mplayer intended to be compileable against gtk2? If so there'd need
> to be a change in the compiling process to get the linking right....

In 0.90, this is still an issue for my Debian testing system. Yeah, I
know we all hate Debian, but we should at least check for this
condition in configure...

--
Michael Halcrow                          | mhalcrow at cs.byu.edu
Internet Security Research Lab           | Dept. of Comp. Science
                                         | Brigham Young University
To err is human... to really foul up     |
requires the root password.              |
GnuPG Keyprint:  05B5 08A8 713A 64C1 D35D  2371 2D3C FDDA 3EB6 601D