[MPlayer-dev-eng] Next public release: 0.90.1 (or similar)

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Apr 9 00:32:50 CEST 2003

Alex Beregszaszi writes:
 > Any suggestions?
 > Regarding a new release-system? I mean, releasing 'feature snapshots'
 > every month, or so, instead the current, wait 1.5 years and release
 > sh*t :)

Yes, that would definitely be nice although a month is a very tight
schedule unless you just want to offer development snapshots.
Releases after major feature enhancements may also be interesting.  We
could make a MinGW release for example (or an XML docs release ;).

BTW, Alex did you have a look at Sascha's Win32 loader patches?

Diego