[MPlayer-dev-eng] Next public release: 0.90.1 (or similar)

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Wed Apr 16 05:22:12 CEST 2003

Hi -

> From: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
> > 	What I'm running into is endian related problems.  Raw DV files
> > 	are identified as H264 for some reason (even with MPlayer built
> even with latest cvs? i fixed the h264 detection (dunno if dv will be detected
> but h264 should not be missdetected ...), if its still buggy then -v output
> please ...

	It is fixed - thanks!

	I see the demuxer.c module was updated between one test run I'd made
	and the next.    Sometimes the CVS version is like the weather - if
	it is not to one's liking just wait 5 minutes and it'll change :-) :-)

	Steven Schultz