[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: xvidix colourmap problem (sorry bad link) PING James Stembridge

Ruben Garcia ruben at ugr.es
Wed Apr 30 19:11:32 CEST 2003

>>So am I, the files seem to imply that Arpi had some problems with people
>>posting perfectly good movies in order to use the server to share among
>>themselves.
>

> :))))
>
> BTW, I hear there are some 'problems' playing the divx versions of the
> Animatrix stuff with MPlayer.... Someone still needs to upload
> 'samples' for 'debugging'.... :)))))
>
> Rich

It's not fair! The regulars have access to mplayer ftp for reading and
are getting all the good movies.
We mere mortals cannot access it. How are we supposed to debug then?

BTW, shouldn't all the files which work perfectly be removed?
There seem to be a few Gigabytes in movies and mp3s.

Anyway, I don't want any more noise in this thread. I'm going home now.
James, drop a note when you think I should try the CVS again.