[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] missing lavc/divx options

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Dec 1 04:01:49 CET 2003

Hi!

It would be nice to be able to declare the docs complete for the next
release.  Nobody seems to be interested in divx, but that is not a big
deal I guess.  lavc should be complete though, so if nobody has a
better description I'll just add the following to the man page:

  vqmod_amp, vqmod_freq,
    experimental quantizer modulation

  vrc_buf_aggressivity,
    currently useless