[MPlayer-dev-eng] Synchronization of players in LAN

J.A. Gutierrez spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es
Thu Dec 4 19:11:34 CET 2003

	Hi

	an update to my quick and dirty patch to mplayer so it will
	use system clock for synchronising "noaudio" movies:

	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/

	I'm testing it right now, and seems to behave a lot better.

	Anyway I'd like to get any feedback before start cleaning
	the code.  The patch [1] is really small, so it won't be difficult
	for someone who knows mplayer code to tell if I'm missing something
	really obvious...

	Thanks!

	[1]
	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/mplayer.c.patch

--
finger spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es for PGP      /
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /             La vida es una carcel