[MPlayer-dev-eng] Near a release (pre3)

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Mon Dec 8 18:52:26 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 05:48:48PM +0100, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan to release pre3 this evening (it was planned originally on the
> 6th December)
>
> Write if you have an uncommented/uncommitted patch and you would be
> proud if it could be included in pre3!

Could you apply Zoli's filmdint filter with latest bugfix patches and
make sure it (roughly) works? It would be nice for it to get some
testing by users, and I think the major bugs are worked out now. I
would do it myself but I'm not at home to test and I'm way too busy
today to work on code anyway. :(

Rich