[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: waiting for PATCHes:

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Mon Feb 3 14:56:57 CET 2003

    Hi, Arpi!

Sometime (on Monday, February  3 at 11:34) I've received something...
>I have these patches waiting for apply before rc4:

>divx-xvid.diff - xvid and divx5 in same time
>mplayer-gui-and-pl-on-fly-4.diff - gui playtree support, w8ing for .so
>vop_palette - palette autodetection, i need to fix Joey's patch
>warn-delay.diff - vo_dga.c warning fix - dunno
>wid2.diff - another vo_x11 -wid fix, waiting for reply from author

>and maybe:
>qt-osx.diff - needs cleanup, removal os cosmetics etc

    Hmm, I found out just now what my patch about RT subtitles (that was
dated 27 Aug 2002) wasn't committed yet. Despite of Alex Beregszaszi was
about to commit it. So MPlayer doesn't recognize many of rt subtitles...
I din't find out that before because I don't watch realmovies often.

    Be happy!
    Andriy.