[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPCF Draft/Discussion (MPlayer Container

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Feb 7 16:57:02 CET 2003

Hi,

> > > MPCF Draft/Discussion (MPlayer Container Format)
> >
> > - choose a better name. Something sexy or funny but not tied to any
> agree
>
> > particular OS or SW. What about EGG ? it will give you a 3 letters
> > extention and isn't an egg the better container ever ? You could also see
> > it as Extended OGG. In any cases, it should be pronounceable and/or easy to
> > remember.
> egg sounds nice, ...

yep i like egg too

> COLA
or COOLA :)

> btw, we allso should be carefull not to violate and lame trademarks ...
maybe some chicks owns the trademark on egg? :)

> scripts: very bad idea IMHO, (complex, security, useless)
agree

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino