[MPlayer-dev-eng]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Feb 7 19:16:27 CET 2003

Hi,

> I've nearly missed this mail, where is the subject? ;)

mailer3 bug (it doesn't handle multi-line Subject: headers yet)
feel free to fix that, i'm lazy and busy with mplayer release and job

> > i think we should kept their key-cache code, and fix (and submit the patch
> > to dvdcss maintainer, Sam) the possible bugs...
> > otherwise getting the key-cache patch into dvdcss had no sense...
>
> Ok, if I make another patch with the official libdvdcss way for
> cachefile handling, than this wouldn't be useless work and the
> patch will be applied? If so, I will make another patch tonight.

it won't be useless. i even asked this few days ago, when i fwd'ed the
announce mail of 1.2.5. unfortunatelly i don't have time to do it.

if you can keep our portability fixes (cygwin etc) then it's ok to apply
before rc4.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino