[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90-rc4 tomorrow? patches?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Feb 7 22:51:53 CET 2003

Hi

On Friday 07 February 2003 22:29, Arpi wrote:
[...]
> in '0_90' module/branch:
> - allow only docs updates and really critical/trivial bugfixes
> - add note in patches.txt that it may be outdated and check the cvs version
>   before sending patches (for teh case if we switch from ML to some tracker
>   or if patch sending rules change because of maintainer change...)
> - after 1-2 weeks release as 0.90 final
> - keep this tree for bugfix releases until main/devel tree is stabilizing
> again
- remove mpcf.txt from 0_90 IMHO it would confuse ppl unless its finished
before the release ...

> what do you think?
great :)

btw, ill allso apply that mpeg1 b frame encoding patch to lavc cvs today or
tomorrow after fixing / cleaning it up, IMHO this could break things and its
not really usefull for most users so i would suggest that we include a lavc
snapshot from before that, if u prefer i could allso apply that patch after
the 0_90 fork, i assume u copy lavc into the 0_90 tree too ...

[...]

Michael