[MPlayer-dev-eng]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Feb 8 00:46:02 CET 2003

Hi,

> I've kept these cosmetics for maximum libdvdcss compatibility, but

and it was right, i already told alex

but:

>      /* Crack or decrypt CSS title key for current VTS */
> -    if(i_ret<0) i_ret = _dvdcss_titlekey( dvdcss, i_block, p_title_key );
> +    if( i_ret < 0 )
> +    {
> +        i_ret = _dvdcss_titlekey( dvdcss, i_block, p_title_key );
>
>      if( i_ret < 0 )
>      {
>          _dvdcss_error( dvdcss, "fatal error in vts css key" );
>          return i_ret;
>      }
> -    else if( i_ret == 0 )
> +
> +        if( i_ret == 0 )
>      {
>          _dvdcss_debug( dvdcss, "unencrypted title" );
> -        /* Still store this in the cache, so we don't need to check again. */
> +            /* We cache this anyway, so we don't need to check again. */
>      }

is this correct? i think that } is misplaced and should be ~ 15 lines above.
or the indentation of the code sucks so badly?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino