[MPlayer-dev-eng] packaging cygwin mplayer

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Mon Feb 10 07:57:01 CET 2003

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 04:22:26PM -0600, Joey Parrish wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 10:30:38PM +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > > Ah.  Yes, I noticed that bit of code.  I tried to port that native
> > > loader looking stuff to ad_realaud.c but I don't think I succeeded.

> > if you use cygwin mingw library, this loader isnt needed at all.
> > the LoadLibrary function is already implemented.

> Right, but I mean I tried to port the code in vd_realvid.c that uses
> LoadLibrary into ad_realaud.c in order to use the mingw library.

Okay, new status of Real DLL support in my packages:
Video codec DLLs: working.
Audio codec DLLs: crashing during RAInitDecoder.

I have no experience getting these types of things working, so if
someone with more knowledge could please let me know what kind of
debugging info I need to send to the list.  Would a gdb backtrace and
dump be enough to help me figure it out?

--Joey