[MPlayer-dev-eng] subfont autoscale 2

Filip Kalinski filon at pld.org.pl
Mon Feb 10 23:27:53 CET 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:08:41 +0100
Filip Kalinski <filon at pld.org.pl> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:34:47 +0100
> Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
>
> > Filip Kalinski wrote:
> > > No.
> > > Size of the font will be computed later,  in read_font_desc_ft, called
> > > from load_font_ft with _new_ movie dimensions.
> > As I mentioned, the font size doesn't change.
> > Does it work for you?
> >

> Of course yes :-) (at least when using -vo xv, I can't try xvidix or xmga).
> Are you using xv? (if yes, then it is weird, because it should work)

One more thing, just a curiosity...

What do you mean by saying that font size doesn't change?
I'm asking because there are two things that can be though as
font sizes: font size after scale (size of displayed text) and rendered
font size.

The first one shouldn't change (because of keeping scale), but the
second one should. Before my change it was the opposite way.

--
Filip Kalinski <filon at pld.org.pl>