[MPlayer-dev-eng] MAINTAINER(S) of the 'main' (development) tree?

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Tue Feb 11 11:27:50 CET 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 02:53:21 +0100 Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

Hi,

> I think we should split the job up a bit, maybe it will look less
> daunting then and more volunteers will step up.  Different people can
> look after different parts/files/directories of MPlayer and some might
> have a say on general and/or architecture issues.

I think that's a good idea too; i'll probably continue doing what i do now
(keep up with cvs and fix endianness problems and trivial bugs when i find
some - that doesn't make a lot of work ;-))

i think that it may be time to setup a bugzilla or something similar on
mhpq, too: having a bunch of people maintaining a software makes it a bit
harder to keep sync and a bug tracker would be much easier for this than
ML-based bugreports.

cheers,
--
Colin
"I wouldn't be so paranoid if you weren't all out to get me !"