[mplayer-dev-eng] Re: install localized manpages +

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Fri Feb 14 22:29:44 CET 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> > Actually they do.
> Gabu, that was a stupid statement, since you don't have an account on
> my system to check. And what I said is exactly correct:
Please Richard, I believe you believe what you believe is the truth.
(nice sentence eh?:)

And in 99% of the cases our opinions agree. But localized _were and are_
installed in /usr/man/LANG since ages.

So can we finally end this LAME discussion and somebody implement
this into the Makefile??? I couldn't install MPlayer since a week...

(yes I'm lazy to patch even one line;)

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team