[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayerplug-in-devel] [STATUS UPDATE][GUI] and new idea ...

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 17:16:27 CET 2003

Fabian,

Ok this is looking good.

I have applied your patches to mplayer and to the plugin and set
use-gmplayer=1 in my conf file and things are working ok. Perhaps we are
getting close to a v0.50 release. I would like the mplayer patch to be in CVS
prior to declaring gmplayer as recommended and useful for everyone.

While the mini-gui looks kinda cool, I think this solution is better, that way
all the options of the normal player are available...

---- for the mplayer dev list ----

Something cool, for gmplayer would be a "status" in the display while the
mplayer cache is filling. Just like what you get when you run from command
line

cache filling 1.0% (5000 bytes)

That would be great if we could get that in the gmplayer "movie" window

Also, did the playlist fixes for gmplayer get committed? When I did my diff vs
CVS it did not seem that they were, but maybe I was reading them wrong.

Kevin